[Home-made practice of plum fried pork]_Home-made _How to make
Dried plums are a common processed product. Dried plums are different from vegetables. Processed products of dried plums can be used as snacks or pickles after being soaked in water. They can also be eaten in a variety of ways.The type, dried pork belly pork is a very common cuisine, and the method of making it is very simple, but you must pay attention to the method and the heat when fried dried pork belly pork.
Ingredients for dried plum fried pork: 150 g dried plum, 200 g pork belly. Supplementary materials: 20 peppercorns, 2 star anise, 10 g ginger, 10 ml cooking wine, 5 ml old soy sauce, 2 g salt, 4 g sugar. Practice 1, dried plumThe dishes are prepared in advance.
2. After soaking, rinse with water repeatedly to prevent sand residue.
3, pork belly with pepper star anise ginger for 20 minutes, remove the moisture control and cut into thin slices.
4, put a little oil in the pot, add fragrant ginger and stir-fry pork belly.
5. Fry the meat until it turns yellow and add sugar.
6, add cooking wine, stir fry and add dried plums.
7. Add old soy sauce and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add green peppers and stir fry.
9. Finally, add salt and stir fry enough to serve.
There is 1 piece of muscle in the fried pork shredded material, the right amount of dried black fungus, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion, 1 small piece of ginger, 3 spoons of soy sauce, 1 spoon of cooking wine, 1 spoon of black pepper, 1 spoon of sesame oil, 1 garlic sauceA small spoon, a little olive oil, a moderate amount of water, a piece of meat, shred, add 1 spoon of soy sauce, 1 spoon of cooking wine, hold an appropriate amount of black pepper, and put it in the refrigerator evenly.
2. The dried black fungus is foamed, and the roots are washed and shredded.
3, 1 branch of green onions, cut into sections, divide the light white and light green.
4. Make 2 garlic cloves and 1 small ginger slice.
5. Heat in a non-stick pan over low heat, add a little olive oil and spread with a shovel. Add step (1) and fry until 5 minutes cooked.
6. Heat in a non-stick pan over low heat. Add a little olive oil and spread with a shovel. Add the scallion white incense in steps (4) and (3).
7. Add step (2) and stir-fry with a little water until the fungus is almost cooked. Add step (5) and stir-fry until the shreds are almost cooked. Add the green onion from step (3), 2 spoons of soy sauce, 1 spoon of sesame oil, 1 small.Spoon the garlic chili sauce and stir well.
Ingredients: 200 grams of pig hips with skin, 30 grams of green pepper, 20 grams of red pepper, 20 grams of garlic, 2 teaspoons of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, appropriate amount of vegetable oil.
Method 1: Wash the rump of the back of the pig to remove the residual epidermis and cut into thin slices; 2. Wash the green and red bell peppers and cut into oblique circles; wash the garlic seedlings and obliquely cut into slices; 3. pour the oil in a hot pan,Add pork and stir-fry until it is oily, and it is in the shape of a light bulb; 4. Add cooking wine, stir well and add soy sauce, stir fry until coloring; 5. Add green and red pepper, stir fry and add salt and white sugar and stir well; 6, finallyAdd garlic seedlings and stir well.